Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager
Home & Field Based (covering a northern territory encompassing Yorkshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham)
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
British Standards Online (BSOL) is our online standards database which makes using standards easier and more cost-effective. We also offer our BSI Membership, which gives companies unique access to a superb package of benefits and practical tools to make the most of standards they use.
Now, we’re looking for a Regional Account Manager to deliver a high-quality service to clients throughout the North and increase both our membership numbers and the use of our online subscription products.
- Salary of £36,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Uncapped quarterly commission (OTE 30 per cent of basic salary)
- Company car
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- An exciting role where no two days are the same
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
We pride ourselves on setting the industry benchmark and invest significantly in our people to ensure they have the best possible opportunity to delivery an outstanding service and realise their professional goals.
Working with us means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation, and commitment are rewarded. We do all we can to ensure that working for us is as rewarding as it is enjoyable and challenging.
You’ll be trained by your predecessor and will receive ongoing support to ensure that you succeed in your role and achieve your professional goals.
So, if you’re looking to represent a unique product offering, work with a client base that includes world-renowned names and take on an autonomous, diverse role, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Regional Account Manager, you’ll grow existing corporate memberships and annual online subscriptions with our subscription products BSOL and Eurocodes.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you’ll:
- Deliver business growth targets for an existing portfolio of accounts
- Implement a strategic plan for your portfolio
- Promote how our information and online solutions can improve a company’s efficiency, profitability and reduce risk
- Manage, research and identify growth and new business opportunities within your accounts
- Develop a commercial understanding of clients’ needs
- Visit our Chiswick office once or twice per quarter
To join us as a Regional Account Manager, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ commercial field-based account management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
Ideally, you’ll have experience of account managing information solutions, but this isn’t essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Client Account Manager or Customer Account Manager.
Individuals with experience as a Field-Based Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Information Solutions Account Manager or Senior Sales Executive are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are an enthusiastic Regional Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.