Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Our client, is currently recruiting for three full time Chef de Parties to join their Kitchen team at our two Rosette Blas Restaurant.
The position is based at Twr Y Felin Hotel in St Davids, however you will also provide support to their sister hotels at Penrhiw Priory and Roch Castle for events and dinners.
Working closely with the team, and taking instruction from the Sous Chef and Head Chef, your main responsibility is to ensure exceptional standards and quality of each dish is delivered. If you’re passionate about food, enthusiastic and versatile we will do what we can to build on your confidence and capabilities giving you the tools to further you career.
- Assist with the daily operations of the kitchen
- Have a good command of the menu and the ingredients required
- Support the senior members of the kitchen team to create exquisite dishes that maintain company standards and continue to exceed our guest expectations
- Guide and oversee the Commis Chefs in their delivery of service and development
- Deliver orders in an efficient time
- Assist the senior members of the kitchen team with ordering and other duties as required
- Maintain strict health and safety, and food hygiene standards
- Mise en place and stock control of your section
Desired Skills & Experience
- Possess a genuine passion for food and the hospitality industry with a desire to drive Retreats Group’s reputation forward
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Superb attention to detail and driven by delivering exceptional standards
- Demonstrate a flair for producing exquisite dishes, and coming up with new and exciting concepts to contribute to menu planning and seasonal changes
- A passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
In Return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discount in the restaurant
- Friends and Family Rate for any of our three properties
- A share of all gratuities
Hours Required: Full time hours. Need to be flexible with the days and times you are able to work over 7 days, 365 days a year.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.