CNC Miller (setter/operator)
Rate of pay: £10-£13 per hr dependant on experience
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 8.30a.m-4.30p.m
Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent CNC Miller, the company is a modern precision manufacturer specialising in a range of different fields. Due to their ongoing success they now require a CNC Miller to join their team.
In this role you will be programming, setting and operating a brand new Hurco VM10 CNC Milling Machine, experience of working on Hurco’s would be an advantage however full training by a Hurco Engineer will be provided, if required. You will be producing a variety of products using a mixture of materials to go into a wide range of industries.
This is a fantastic chance for a CNC Miller to join a well-established business that can offer you varied work and regular overtime.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a CNC Miller your duties will include:
- Programming Hurco Machining centres in a sub contract environment.
- CNC Milling & Programming
- CNC Setting, Operating
An ideal CNC Miller will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must be a competent Programmer / Setters and Operator.
- Demonstrate experience within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Be able to produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by the customer.
- Works using your own initiative and as part of a strong team
- Has strong communication skills and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work under pressure
- High accuracy inspection of own & others work.