Sales Advisor - Plympton
Department: Bakare Sales (Plympton)
Responsible to: Sales Manager / Office Manager
About The Role
Bakare Beds supply a range of world class healthcare beds & products to the UK & Ireland. Clients include individuals requiring assistive products within the home, care homes, special needs schools & hospices.
Overall purpose of job:
To assist suitable levels of sales in line with company business plan targets. Due to the sensitive and vulnerable nature of some of the clients, a sympathetic and caring approach is required in order to maintain the company's excellent reputation for service & care. All staff are eCRB checked.
Some travel will be required:
- National travel typically no more than 1-2 times per month
- International travel for staff training typically no more than once every 1-2 years.
The company will cover all travel costs.
- To work as part of a team in promoting the BaKare range of products.
- Ensuring that targets and objectives are achieved on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Key account management of clients
- Respond to all incoming leads immediately and effectively
- Follow up leads to ensure maximum new business generation
- Call existing and new clients and make sales appointments
- Identify and remain up to date on potential business
- Achieving a high level of customer service
- Administrative duties
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Empathy whilst dealing with clients
- Ability to understand & retain detailed technical specifications
- Good organisational skills
- Essential IT skills
Key Results Areas:
To increase sales revenue and sales turnover achieved and reviewed on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Maintain a good working environment so tasks / work loads are achieved.
Location: Plympton, Devon
Hours: Full Time:
Perm / Temp: Permanent position
Salary: Neg + bonus
Applications can only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer. All applicants will be enhanced CRB checked. We will also require references.
Bakare Beds is an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.