Hotel Group Reservations Executive
I am currently working with a leading Travel agency based in South East London who specialize in wholesale of ground travel products and services in Europe. They are looking for a Hotel reservations executive/ Contract Negotiator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Have exposure to Uk inbound tour operators for a minimum of 3 years.
- Ideally have experience with booking hotels in South Asia
- Ability to memorize information quickly
- Is comfortable with negotiating contracts, price and finding new business.
- Can negotiate fees well to get the best price.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written; excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, planning and good time management
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Proactive thinker capable to cope well with stressful situations
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Applicant must be self-motivated, positive, confident and results driven
- Ability to prioritise and function well under heavy workload with multiple
It is desirable that the candidate has the following:
- Any additional European language is an advantage
- Word, Outlook, Excel
- Good knowledge of the hotel product, market, locations, group business
- Willingness to go the extra mile and ability to learn quickly
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Negotiate group rates and conditions and confirm groups with hotels in your area of
- Ensure that hotels offered are of the standard and quality required
- Build, develop, strengthen and maintain strong business relationship with suppliers
- Source alternative solutions to difficult situations when the requested locations/hotels are unavailable.
- Liaise with Sales offices, Operations, Accounts and other departments
- Communicate clearly and precisely at all levels of responsibility to make sure that information is received and properly understood
- Take initiative and action without being directed and to overcome obstacles by proactively providing appropriate solutions