Are you looking for your first step into Project Management? We are a fast growing Project Office team looking for dynamic, adaptable administrators who enjoy working in a project environment and engaging with change.
This role would be ideal if you already have some project administration experience, or if you are recently Prince2 Foundation accredited.
You will be providing administrative support to a wide-range of clients and projects within UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
- Experience of providing quality administrative team support, a good working knowledge of MS Office, document management (e. SharePoint) prioritisation of emails, planning and creating meeting agendas
- Meeting organisation and co-ordination using Outlook, attending Project Office meetings, taking and writing up minutes
- Production of reports
- Flexible and able to manage your own workload
- Confident and enjoy working with others
- Diligent and committed to self-improvement
If yes, this my be the job for you!
We can offer you development and support to kick-start your career in Project Management.
If you are interested, please call Tess at Brook Street on 01865722571