Bookkeeper - Part Time 20 hours per week over 4 to 5 days
A small friendly electronics company based in Stockport are looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join their team.
The bookkeeper position is a varied and interesting role where you will be working independently to manage the bookkeeping for the business, by way of maintaining purchase ledger and sales ledger, credit control and bank reconciliation.
As a Bookkeeper you will also be responsible for the following:-
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Accounts up to trial balance
- Monthly management accounts
- General office administration
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Proficient use of Sage and Sage Payroll
- Ability to work using own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of foreign currency payments preferred
- Excellent salary
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays rising to 35 days a year
About the Company
A specialist designer, manufacturer and supplier of Public Address amplifiers, microphones, loudspeakers and associated equipment. The company also provides project expertise and bespoke solutions for systems configuration and commissioning.
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.