Senior PPC Executive / Senior Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Senior PPC Executive
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 to 30,000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company is UK's market leading home improvement company seeing to recruit passionate and enthusiastic PPC Executive into their Bradford based head office. The successful candidate will be part of the marketing team reporting into the Head of Digital.
A key role has become available to the right candidate to be part of their continued growth. The Company want a PPC superstar to join them in working with their award winning agency to continue to improve performance on their multi-million pound account working with Company's expert PPC agency.
This is an exciting role for the right individual to impact an already highly successful company's digital proposition with the opportunity to work alongside some of the UK's most successful digital agencies and industry experts.
- Regular analysis and reporting on findings and improvements to ROI
- Optimise PPC performance in conjunction with their specialist PPC agency
- Create hypotheses and develop proposals for actions and improvements to the Company's digital assets
- Brief proposals with internal and external design and development teams
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate they have a strong background in PPC whether it is client side, agency side or as a freelancer.
The successful candidate will be bright and approach problems with a highly analytical and logical way of thinking. A track record in a PPC role or similar is important however if you can otherwise demonstrate the skill set we will consider this in your application.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong knowledge and preferably hands on experience in running PPC campaigns
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Use of analytics tools
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Confident in working with Excel
- Some experience of directing and working with external agencies
- Marketing project management experience
- Some knowledge of other lead generation channels such as SEO, affiliates, paid social and display
- Ideally previous experience within digital experience at an agency or client side
The Company are more interested in your talent and skills than formal qualifications or time served in a specific job.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3-4 weeks please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Digital Marketing Executive, Acquisition Specialist, SEO Specialist, PPC, Digital Marketing Officer, Direct Marketing Manager, Ecommerce, Website Manager, Social Media Specialist, SEO Executive, Web Designer, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Communications Specialist, Communication Executive, SEO Manager, Digital Marketing Advisor, Online Marketing Assistant will also be considered for this role.