Homeless Support Worker
This is a homelessness project based in Oldham.
This extremely important support service which provides the support and guidance to help people get their lives back onto a positive track again.
You will be providing this support in many ways including:
- Communicating with the service users and encouraging positive life choices
- Assisting people with making healthy choices in their day to day lives ie. healthy eating
- Signposting is to other relevant support services as required
The ideal candidate will be friendly and approachable, have a calm and helpful manner, you will be non-judgmental and committed to positive outcomes.
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with...
- Competitive payrates of £9 per hour.
- An opportunity to work with different types of homelessness services - great if you're looking to further develop your career within this field.
Do you feel like this new and exciting opportunity is for you? Why not email your CV today to arrange an immediate interview or call 0161 228 6168 to speak to Natalie or Jess.