Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer for our client in the oil and gas sector. This is a permanent position based in North Scotland Highland region. This may suit a QS or a Cost Engineer looking to progress further in their career. Competitive salary.
- Identifying, quantifying, managing and mitigating commercial risk, keeping project teams updated on commercial operations
- Working closely with Project and Commercial teams
- Supporting internal staff with commercial supplier resolution
- Participate in the preparation of monthly profit and loss calculation for input to management accounts.
- Review contract variations and invoices.
- Promote good commercial practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Quantity Surveyor or Cost Engineer experience from civils, construction or oil and gas business
- Experience of commercial operations within these sectors
Full information on the Quantity Surveyor/Cost Engineer role will be available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.