Area Retail Manager
Would you like a new challenge in Retail Management?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Retail Manager who will be responsible for the effective management and development of our shops within Gwynedd and Anglesey areas. As an Area Retail Manager with St David’s Hospice, you will have the scope to influence and manage your shops’ business in order to reach financial targets.
The successful Retail Manager will cover shops in Gwynedd and Anglesey.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Has a clean driving license with access to a vehicle
- Experience in retail, related qualifications desirable
- Educated to at least GCSE level
- Fantastic sales and customer service skills
Area Retail Manager Duties
- Supporting, leading and motivating shop teams
- Ensuring the effective running of the shops
- Meeting objectives of set retail strategies
- Travelling to conduct regular store visits
- Managing merchandising and window dressing
About St David’s Hospice
St David’s Hospice is a registered charity that provides palliative care to adult patients in North West Wales. We aim to improve the lives of those with terminal or life-limiting illnesses, taking care of their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.