An exciting opportunity has arisen to further your career with an industry leader in professional environmental solutions.
The successful applicant will share responsibility for the maintenance and repair of plant and machinery such as:
- Fork lift trucks
- 360-degree excavators
- Telescopic handlers
- Loading shovels and dump trucks
- You will need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic and enjoy working in a fast moving environment
- Have a methodical approach to solving problems and be able to work alone without direct supervision
- You must have good communication and organisational skills and have experience with this type of machinery
- A previous workshop background would be an advantage
We are a long established waste disposal company specialising in animal by-product collections, food waste, transport solutions, rendering and burial excavations. Our mission is to make a positive difference in reducing global warming with our waste management systems.
If you are looking for a challenging position with excellent career prospects, then please fill out the application form below with your CV.