Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £10k-£18k plus bonus & benefits (OTE to £50K)
Location: Whitstable, CT5 3PS
Sales Executive required to join a small team and make a difference from day one.
You will be joining a business that is going places. Impressive growth over the last 3 years and ambitious plans for the future means that the company needs to strengthen their sales team.
They are looking for a junior sales executive, perhaps a trainee, who is keen to develop their skills and play an important part in the future of the business.
The company’s core solutions involve wireless technology products for business customers, but they’re expanding into new areas, so experience in any particular sector is not important since this is not a technical role. However, a knowledge or interest in technology would be advantageous.
You will have some selling skills and experience, ideally in a solution selling organisation, but more importantly you will be confident, enthusiastic, committed, resilient and keen to learn. Your time will be spent identifying new markets, prospecting and communicating with new and existing customers. With direct support from the Managing Director, this is a great opportunity for you to shine. You should be comfortable in the use of computers and business software.
Your success will lead to increased responsibilities and the opportunity to influence all aspects of the sales and marketing process.
- The ideal person will be computer literate, with an interest in electronics or technology
- Bright and enthusiastic, and understand the importance of teamwork, coaching and leadership
- They should be well presented, clearly spoken and able to communicate effectively
- Able to take instruction and learn through their own initiative, whilst gaining experience
- A desire to succeed and impress is important
- Experience in customer-facing roles, sales, bar work etc
- A few years working in B2B sales roles, ideally technology based (CCTV, IT, Security systems, Photocopiers etc.) would be very beneficial but not essential
- Must live within commuting distance of Whitstable, ideally with a full driving licence
- You will help to develop sales
- You will need to act on your own initiative, within the plans set out
- Your job will be to contact prospective customers (by phone and email), qualify them and arrange sales appointments
- In time, you will prepare quotes
- You will be measured on calls made, meeting arranged and resulting sales
- You will also be responsible for contacting lapsed customers and updating the CRM
- You will use the CRM system to maintain a list of opportunities, calls, to-do’s etc
- You will follow the sales process, helping to continually improve the process through your experiences and results
How to Apply
This is a critical role for the business and subsequently your performance will be measured regularly. For this reason, only high performing, self-motivated individuals who aspire to be the best should apply. If this sounds like you then please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instruction - if you do not see this in your inbox please be sure to check junk/spam/clutter.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.