AVAILABLE POSITION: Telesales Executive
We are one of the fastest growing wholesalers in the sports nutrition, gym clothing and gym equipment industry. We have an exciting new opportunity within our sales team and this could be the ideal position for you.
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Knowledge of sports nutrition is not essential but is preferred.
So, what will the role of Telesales Executive involve?
As a Telesales Executive you’ll be responsible for proactively contacting existing and prospective customers.
- Contacting existing customers to ensure they have enough stock, generating new orders and utilising opportunities to upsell products wherever possible
- Handling inbound queries and taking telephone orders when required
- Following up on warm leads gained through website enquiries, exhibition events, media advertising and marketing campaigns and making outbound calls to prospective customers to promote products
- Informing customers of new products and offers
- Providing high standards of customer service, representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
What will I need to be considered for this Telesales Executive role?
- Proven experience gained within a proactive telesales role
- Positive and friendly attitude with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage your own time and create your own call schedule
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Timely and accurate typing and data entry skills
- IT literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Are you interested?
Key Personality Traits;
- Team player
- Energetic with a 'can do' attitude
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Location: Orton Southgate, Peterborough
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm