Care Assistant / Care Support Worker /Community Support Worker
Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: Whitley Bay
Salary: £7 to £9 p/h (depending on shift times and qualifications)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company provides care and support to children, young people and adults in the North East of England and Scotland. They are currently recruiting experienced Care Assistants and those who are New to Care and/or may have cared for a family member. What is important to them is that you are enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills and have the ability to develop strong working relationships, if you have cared on any personal level and you hold a genuine desire to develop a career in this field.
The most important factor for the company is that you share their values. They work with a core set of Values and Behaviours in mind, based on R. These values were developed and built in collaboration with all the staff. Their vision is that they will all work towards these Values on a daily basis so the Behaviours are embedded within their culture as an organisation. Reliable, Efficient, Supportive, Professional, Evolving, Caring and Trusted. You will have a kind and caring nature, a serious commitment to work and a desire to work in an organisation where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of people in the community.
The Company needs people who can work in the community covering the Coastal run both long sits(up to 13 hour shifts 1-1 with a client) and/or short calls (7am - 9pm)(visiting multiple clients on a rolling rota system)
The ideal Candidate will be (essential requirements):
- Committed to delivering the best possible care
- A car driver with access to a vehicle
- Qualified level 2 or above in Health & Social Care or willing to work towards
- Available to work flexible hours and be reliable
- Dedicated to improving the lives of others
- Guaranteed Contracted Hours Travel time paid between calls
- Full weeks paid Induction
- Paid Shadowing
- Paid Mileage Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays up to £13 per hour
- Set Rolling Rotas Weekly pay & mileage
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform
- Excellent employee support and benefits
- Yearly services awards and incentives
- Monthly payroll prize draws
- Child care vouchers
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Carer, Health Care Assistant, Senior Support Worker, Senior Care Worker, Care Support Worker, Residential Care Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, Social Carer, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Worker, Care Helper, Care Management, Care Assist, Healthcare Assistant, NVQ2, NVQ3 will be considered for this role.