Regional property and Motors Sales Manager - East Midlands
With an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic sales team, this is your chance to join one of the UK's largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.
This role is responsible for the direct management of Field Sales Managers under the property and motors division across the East Midlands region. You will be an evangelist for delivering exceptional customer service through our products and people. You will be responsible for the development and coaching of these people and customers with a strong focus on the retention and growth of the customer base.
As a business we have diversified our commercial product range. We now offer everything from the traditional in print and online advertising to web build solutions, Google AdWords, social media management and much more.
The role will involve travelling across Nottingham, Derby and Leicester to develop strong relationships with Sales Managers across within the Property and Motors division.
- Coaching and developing field sales staff in order to actively develop key account and growth revenue
- Implementation and delivery of the commercial strategic goals within your sales teams.
- Working with the Telesales Director to develop and successfully execute product growth plans/strategies
- Launch new products into the sales team and ensure that all personnel can effectively communicate the benefits and sales story to our customers.
- Delivery of revenue targets in print and on-line and for category specific areas of responsibility
- Ensuring sales growth across a portfolio of products with diverse audience and advertiser markets
- Exploring ideas to grow new revenue streams
- Identifying new growth markets/strategies to enter those markets
- Ensure that response is at the heart of everything we do and all customers are delivered response reports and understand what these mean.
- Monitor and manage error levels and ensure this does not impact on our reputation, customer retention.
- Implementation of structure and processes to achieve growth in sales and market share
- Understanding and reacting to advertisers' needs and intelligently segmenting the customer base to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
- Attend and contribute to meetings with the customer insight team and communicate goals and objectives outlined.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a customer focussed, confident and natural sales leader, who can demonstrate the ability to motivate others and have an enthusiastic approach to management and hitting targets. Excellent communication skills and the ability to mentor, train and coach different individuals in the field are essential skills to be successful in this role. Most importantly of all you will have, a strong business acumen with a solid understanding of the marketplace. Excellent IT skills and report writing are an essential part of the daily duties for this role.
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.