Case Manager (Customer Services)
Case Manager - Customer Services / Personal Estate Manager for Kings Court Trust
Kings Court Trust is one of the UK’s leading estate administration service providers. Since 2002, they have helped thousands of families manage the estates of their loved ones and they specialise in providing a comprehensive, efficient and cost effective solution at their time of need.
This is a highly customer focused and fast paced environment; in delivering the full estate administration process you will manage around 100 estates at any given time; carrying out full reviews, ensuring the operational teams are completing the work required to progress the estate and meet your client’s expectations and effectively manage communication with clients and business partners.
*You will have worked within a Customer Service role within either a legal or professional services background, such as legal, Financial, Private Client or Insurance . Other experience which requires a degree of empathy will be advantageous*
You will work tirelessly on customer service excellence whilst continuously improving communications with clients/business partners. You will have a ‘customer first’ attitude at all times
You will ensure you do everything possible to avoid any unnecessary stress and anxiety for the families that entrust Kings Court Trust to take care of their estate administration and work towards our goal of ‘helping families move on’.
*Great benefits including Private Medical Insurance, days off for your birthday and Christmas shopping, cycle to work schemes and more*
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, a keen attention to detail and proactive at all times, seeking new ways to enhance customer service delivery and controls ensuring that improvements are delivered effectively
- Customer focus approach at all times. Empathy with the families with a genuine desire to help them to move on and be prepared to go above and beyond in order to provide support
- Strong presentation skills
- A minimum of 2 years in a customer service focused environment
- Experience of managing or influencing others to deliver the required results
- Bereavement counselling or supporting people in difficult situations
- Managing external business partner relationships
- Experience of handling full estate administration or probate
Key features of the role:
- Manage around 100 estates at any given time. Carrying out full reviews, ensuring the operational teams are completing the work required to progress the estate and meet your client’s expectations. Effectively manage communication with clients and business partners.
- Work tirelessly on customer service excellence whilst continuously improving communications with clients/business partners
- Ensure you do everything possible to avoid any unnecessary stress and anxiety for the families that entrust Kings Court Trust to take care of their estate administration and work towards our goal of ‘helping families move on’
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance policy
- Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
- Buy or Sell up to 3 days holiday per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Extra day off for Birthdays
- Half day off for Christmas shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office Fruit
About our client
Customers are at the heart of everything they do. They understand that dealing with the estate of a loved one can be a stressful and emotional process which is why they pride themselves on doing all of the hard work for their customers when they need it most. Kings Court Trust are committed to offering families a great service for a fair price which is why they work on a fixed fee basis so that customer know exactly what their service will cost from the outset.
Kings Court Trust wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity."
Please apply using the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
Keywords: Call Handler, Customer Service Advisor, Estate Administration, CILEX, Legal Services, Law, Financial services, Case Manager
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.