A sprinkle of fun, a dash of kindness and an endless supply of care, make up our wonderful therapies team. Each unique talent is nurtured and developed in line with individual career goals and eclectic interests.
We’re looking to expand our team and continue our journey of evolution… it’s been great so far!
With firm Ayurvedic roots and many a Cornish twist, we’ve developed our own intuitive and magical style allowing creativity in truly tailored therapies. We have excellent in-house training from experienced spa professionals.
Our holistic hearts sing when offering authentic healing and relaxation.
Following our intuition and drawing from a variety of skills and knowledge, we deliver therapies to touch the soul. Luxury for us means time, connection and comfort – for the guest and the team.
Behind the scenes…
Our home-grown training programme is dynamic and adaptable to suit all desires. We collaborate with the most inspiring people to keep learning and growing.
Continuous learning keeps us alive and sparkling, inspired and refreshed; we aim to keep this up all year round.
We strive to care for our team in a unique way and prioritise your health and wellbeing with self-care workshops, free yoga classes, monthly treatments, 15 minutes between treatments allowing time to reset and reinvigorate yourself.
Natural products, organic clothing, comfortable surroundings, supportive team.
Sounds like you?
- Passionate about wellbeing
- Massage therapy qualification
- Motivated to make a difference to guests’ lives
- Enthusiasm to take up opportunities
- Experienced with Ayurveda or holistic therapies
- Reliable, honest, genuine and authentic
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Intuitive, empathetic and flexible
- Hourly rate from £8.50
- 10% uncapped commission on retail sales
- Permanent contract, variety of working hours including weekends and evenings scheduled 4 weeks out to help plan your life activities – whether you plan to stay or travel!
- Innovative and interesting paid training within a development programme
- Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
- 28 days paid holiday per year – pro rata if part time
- Free meals while on duty and hotel tips
- Substantial discounts on spa services and products
- Free/minimal charge to use facilities in the hotel
- Healthcare scheme
Wish you were here? Please use the “apply” link to submit your CV with a covering letter.
You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K. Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Monday 20th August.
Some immediate starts are available beforehand
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.