Receptionist / Customer Service representative
My client is changing the way people work. As one the world's largest providers of flexible workplace solutions, they allow solopreneurs, small business, remote workers and large global companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. They operate in over 120 countries, 900 cities and 3000 locations, opening one new center around the world, every day
There mission is to enable our customers to do the best work of their lives, wherever their business takes them. In addition to central business districts in cities across the globe, our customers can now find us in airports, railway stations, retail parks, libraries, universities, and even on highways.
Why join as a Community Associate?
- You have a passion for customer service and creating amazing workspace environments
- Our career opportunities have no boundaries
- Our people are amazing, energetic, driven, passionate and competitive - we do our best for our customers.
- You can help change the future of the way people work
Community Associates are the guest experience specialist for our locations. From welcoming customers and guests, to supporting our center operations and sales activities, to maintaining customer relationships, the Community Associates are an integral part of a team that continually works to improve our customer experience.
- Ensure the customers in your community are happy
- Be responsible for resolving or escalating customer queries or issues
- Ensure your centre is always up to standard every day
- Loves customers
- Copes well with pressure
- Has presence
- Cares about standards
- Has initiative - doesn't wait to be told
- Takes ownership
- Appreciates Change / Is Flexible
Fantastic communication skills