Nursery Room Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Room Leader to join our client's warm and friendly team. The right candidate will be a passionate and enthusiastic individual who will be promoting a child centred,safe and stimulating environment, whilst meeting the needs of every individual within a group setting.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following criterias:
- Hold at least NVQ3 in Child Care or equivalent or higher
- Experience of working with young children (0 - 5 years)
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Sound knowledge of child development (birth - five years) and a good understanding of the needs of young children including those with special educational needs
- To lead a specific room
- Safeguarding children
- Ensure excellent high quality childcare
- Planning activities appropriate to the age and development of the children.
- Take an active role within the senior management team
- To ensure all daily routines are adhered to and records kept up to date.
- To maintain staffing levels, arranging cover when needed.
- Development and Care for children from birth to five, ensuring they meet with the Early Learning Goals.
- Assist the Nursery Manager, Senior Deputy and Deputy Manager in the management and leadership of a diverse staff team.
Should you meet the above requirments please contact Martin on 0208 748 or email directly for more information.