My client are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join their dedicated catering team. Based in Cheltenham at a large B&I site, you will have experience catering for a large volume of people on a regular basis.
As the Sous Chef, your main duties would be:
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ordering via on-line portal
- Assisting with stock management (stock taking)
- Menu planning
- Managing the kitchen team - a good team of all-rounders.
- Flexible approach to working, we do have the occasional out of hours event, but these are few and far between.
The ideal Candidate will have the following qualities:
- Innovative and creative individual
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a "can do" attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Will @ Brook Street on 01242 233707 or alternatively click apply.