My client is currently looking to recruit for an experienced Retail Manager to join their busy team. Based in Cheltenham, this role is within a large B&I site managing multiple retail outlets, managing 20 staff including supervisors, baristas and CSA's.
My client is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Manager to assist in managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI's are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise your performance as well as the teams in the manager's absence. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with exceptional service.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Retail Management experience
- Ideally, have coffee knowledge
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information please contact Will @ Brook Street on 01242 233707 or click apply.