Sales Supervisor - Retail
Sales Supervisor - Retail
Established for over 90 years, our client is a reputable fashion house of mainly menswear brands, designed in-house and manufactured offshore, with links to retailers in the UK, ROI and Europe. The company has a strong brand portfolio and is recognised for its outstanding customer service and high levels of quality. They’re now looking for a Sales Supervisor to join their friendly team.
This is the ideal role for a retail professional to take their next step into a supervisor role with a fantastic fashion house. As a leader in smart men’s attire, our client boasts a number of retail stores in prominent locations across the UK and Ireland.
So, if you are looking to progress your career and make a real difference to an outstanding retail operation, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for delivering high levels of sales and outstanding customer service at our client’s store in Glasgow.
Supporting the daily running of the store, you will ensure standards of service are continued and will seek to enhance housekeeping within the store to improve the customer experience.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of store management from sales initiatives to store standards and staff management to services.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure your colleagues are committed and able to deliver incredible levels of customer service
- Develop in-store standards to encompass stock, admin activities and store visuals
- Create innovative ideas to present the store and increase sales
- Work to targets and demonstrate deep commercial understanding
- Place the customers first at all times
- Motivate and drive staff by acting as an inspirational leader enabling them to believe in themselves and achieve great things
- Facilitate staff development and provide feedback as to where they can improve
Interested? If so, you will need at least one year’s experience gained within a retail environment.
Influential, engaged and motivated, as a Sales Supervisor, you will be communicative, presentable and well planned. You’ll also be knowledgeable, results-focused and able to prioritise effectively.
To apply for the role of Sales Supervisor, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Supervisor, Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Retail Sales Team Leader, Assistant Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Retail Sales Supervisor.
Working Hours: 30 - 40 hours per week