Are you looking to join one of Bristol’s most inspiring companies as selected by the London Stock Exchange 2016? Do you have credit control experience and are looking for your next opportunity? If yes, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Our client, a Bristol based wholesale company, who were 2017 winners of the Bristol Posts Large Business of the year award, are currently seeking a Full Time, Permanent, experienced Credit Controller to join our busy Accounts team at our head office based in Yate, Bristol.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position will suit someone who has a flexible, positive attitude, is comfortable managing their own workload and has previous Credit Control experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Skills & Attributes:
- Previous credit control experience is required
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good decision making skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognise problem accounts and highlight these to the relevant manager
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident to deal with uncomfortable situations that may arise with clients who owe money and keep a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act is desirable
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Benefit Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank Holidays
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Charles Saunders Ltd have been established in Bristol for over 50 years. We supply a full range of frozen, chilled and ambient foods, fresh and frozen seafood, together with an extensive range of tableware and disposable products.
About our client
Established in Bristol for over 50 years. They supply a full range of frozen, chilled and ambient foods, fresh and frozen seafood, together with an extensive range of tableware and disposable products.
How to apply
Please apply here and our cleint will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.