Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000 per annum dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
The Company is a market leader in creating unique and inspiring outdoor environments.
Working for one of the most trusted brands in the industry, this is a position that will challenge you and allow your marketing career to progress. They have a great culture - They work hard to get the job done and have fun while they're doing it.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to plan, design and deliver marketing activities.
- Create sales support materials.
- Website and online store updates.
- Photograph and video new product ranges, installations and completed sites.
- Assist with planning, researching, producing and scheduling social media content
- Marketing degree, CIM or IDM qualification
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a marketing environment.
- Excellent planning and programme management skills.
- The ability to use logic, creativity and imagination.
- Outstanding IT skills and computer literacy.
- Experience in website development though CMS system.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop & InDesign.
- A driver's license and your own vehicle.
You're dynamic with loads of initiative. Ideally, you'll have a couple of years marketing experience, you're highly organised with a fantastic attitude to learning. You'll spend most of your time executing marketing plans and working collaboratively supporting a range of marketing activities. You're creative with excellent communications and computer skills and you love multi-tasking in a busy work environment
If this sounds like you then don't delay, apply now!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager, Internal Communications Officer, Public Relations Manager, Marketing Administrator, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.