Client Administrator - Finance - French Speaking
Job Title: Graduate Client Administrator
Location: London with Occasional Travel
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 plus benefits and bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a recent language graduate who is interested in a career in finance. A leading property investment business based in Fulham is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and dynamic individual to provide effective administrative support and to manage a growing client portfolio.
The main focus of the business is supporting international private clients investing in France. Their business deals with a broad mix of European financial institutions as well as real estate brokerages and commercial developers in France and the French Private Finance UK.
You will work closely with real estate and finance brokers to manage client transactions, process and record new business in a vibrant and fast paced working environment in a newly refurbished ex-fashion studio in West London.
Personal development is provided as well as a basic salary, bonus and benefits.
- Client Administration.
- Record and process new client business on the cloud.
- Analyse client profiles for risks and potential.
- Liaise with real estate and finance brokers to keep transactions moving.
- Maintain contact with existing clients and record progress of transactions.
- Meet and greet clients, organise appointments.
- Prepare applications for submission to French and UK banking institutions.
- Develop contacts for new partners in the course of business.
- General administration duties including maintenance of the databases.
- Create and maintain efficient processes.
- Support the marketing and PR team as required with launch and maintenance of new brand.
- Comply with UK laws, regulations and internal controls as well as all new FCA guideline policies and procedures and support the sales and service culture of the organisation.
Whilst it is not necessary for the client to have previous experience within the financial services industry, any working knowledge would be an advantage though attitude is the most important.
- Native-level English speaker, good French skills and knowledge of other European languages is a distinct advantage.
- Good attention to detail, a liking for process and a concise telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and sensitively communicate information to clients.
- Proactive attitude and highly motivated.
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of; Graduate Financial Planner, Client Administrator, Financial Services Administrator, Brokerage Admin, FS Administrator, Trainee Financial Planner, Financial Planning Consultant, IFA, Independent Financial Adviser, IFA Adviser, Technical Support Consultant, Planning Adviser, Financial Consultant, Pensions Adviser, Financial Planner, IFA Administrator would also be considered for this position.
Apply for Client Administrator - Finance - French Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly