Product Manager / Product Development Manager
Job Title: Product Manager - Online Consultation
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
Reporting to Head of Product Management, the main responsibilities will be to:
- Product owning their Online Consultation product. This will include performing an Agile Product Owner role such as writing EPICs, user stories, participate in stand-ups, etc.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to launch and operations.
- Engaging with external stakeholders including patients, carers, clinicians and commissioners to shape product features in the right direction.
- Conducting market, competitor and user research to support with product roadmap planning and working with internal stakeholders including marketing, sales and customer support in translating the larger strategic vision into deliverable roadmap releases.
- Working closely with scrum master, developers and designers to deliver product roadmap.
- Informing product positioning and promotion in terms of USPs, benefits and value.
- Supporting business development in commercialising the product.
- Analysing and reporting on product KPIs and metrics.
- Keeping up to date on developments and emerging trends within online consolation including:
- Identifying machine learning and automation opportunities.
- Develop next generation phone and video consultation services
- To be effective in this role you will need excellent communication skills to be able to present product value to internal and external stakeholders as needed. You will also share their passion for transformation healthcare.
What they're looking for:
- Exceptional presentation and communicating skills
- Experience as an Agile Digital Product Owner (ideally a CSPO)
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working in a dynamic (rapid) growth environment
- Experience using Confluence and/or Jira
- Experience working in healthcare, ideally with the NHS
- Online consultation and/or machine learning experience is a plus
- International outlook and/or experience will help you support our growth plans
The Company offers the following:
- A full structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Product Manager, Roadmap, Develop, Affinity, Project Management, Propositions, Product Lifecycle, Product Development Manager, Product Development Coordinator, Senior Product Manager, Product Coordinator, Commercial Project Manager, Production Planner, Project Planner, Production Planning Manager, Senior Marketing Product Manager, Product Market Strategist may also be considered for this role.