Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
You'll be joining a team that is responsible for the Company's product suite. In an Agile environment, you will work with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and other Developers and Designers on a range of projects that aim to deliver next generation Health Tech solutions.
As a company, they are moving in the direction of Big Data and Analytics.
You will play a pivotal role in helping them capture, structure and make sense of data to contribute to data driven population health, online consultation powered by machine learning and personalised patient support. You will help them to identify new opportunities that deliver patient benefit through the leveraging of data and analytics as well as machine learning and shared ledger technology.
At the Company they take data very seriously. The successful candidate will understand and comply with the ethical, regulatory and legal requirements on handling data in the healthcare environment.
What they're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related subject
- Professional work experience in data science, business intelligence or analytics
- Proven experience and fluency with SQL and at least one major data science and statistics language (e. python, R, SAS, MATLAB)
- Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Able to conduct data exploration and discovery activities, develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Stay up to date with the latest data science technologies and techniques and how they can be utilised
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive and able to work effectively in a group
- Enthusiastic - passionate about data analytics
- Able to clearly communicate progress to management and stakeholders
- Experience in working in an Agile environment, ideally, using Confluence and Jira
- Experience with data visualisation tools and packages a plus.
- Willingness to work in an immature data environment (a lot of unstructured data).
The Company offers the following:
- A full structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful