Air Conditioning Engineer
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join a well-established company based in Swindon!
The company has over 40 years’ combined experience working within the dairy, refrigeration and air conditioning industries. They are a busy family run business that aim to provide the best service possible to their customers.
They are currently seeking a fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer to carry out installation, services and maintenance. Experience with dairy equipment (bulk tanks, etc) would be ideal but not essential. Training in dairy equipment will be provided after some time on the company.
The right candidate must be willing to travel and have a full driving licence (a works van will be provided), be F gas registered and have at least 3 years air conditioning experience.
As well as have a friendly but professional manner and be able to work independently but relay any issues back to the team.
In return the company is offering the following:
- Monday to Friday - start at 8.15am.
- Overtime and On-Call duties will also be required.
- Hourly rate: From £13.40 (Negotiable Depending on Experience).
- Additional Benefits: £50 weekly on-call benefit (when on call), plus £25 callout fee per call.
- Holiday Pay.
- Company Vehicle provided.
- Company phone.
- Work wear supplied.
- Probation period of 3 months with the possibility of a rate increase after this time.
- Pension scheme.
- Training provided to further career development.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!