Site Manager / Site Supervisor
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Stoke on Trent
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company specialise in fit-out, construction & refurbishments, mainly in the retail and Food retail sector. They are looking for experienced and ambitious Site Managers to join their team and contribute to the Company's planned expansion.
They are a Nationwide Principal Contractor and the Candidate must be prepared to work throughout the UK.
- SMSTS, Asbestos awareness, 3-day first aid, IPAF, PASMA, further training could be offered
- Experience in the food retail sector (i. Coop, Tesco, Morrison, Sainsbury, etc.)
- High Health & Safety awareness & able to implement this on site of high importance
- Ability to manage fast track projects
The ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience of the nature of these types of projects and understand the commitment required including the possibility of unsociable working hours
- Will be able to understand Architectural, Services & Phased drawings
- Will have the ability to manage multi trades / specialists and operatives
- Will be able to competently mange site operatives effectively on site
- Will demonstrate the ability to be proactive and recognise potential issues and resolve
- Will be confident and experienced liaising with Client and specialists
- Will demonstrate good communication with Project Manager and other members of the team
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Site Manager, Construction Coordinator, Site Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Site Supervisor, Site Management, Construction Site Supervisor, Construction Site Manager, Construction Site Coordinator, Construction Site Coordinator will also be considered for this role.