Production Team Leader
Hours: 38 hours pw (working hours: Mon to Thurs 15.15 to 23.30 and Friday 14.15 to 20.15)
Are you motivated by people development and seeing your team achieve fantastic results?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a world leading Aerospace Company?
Our Client Senior Aerospace BWT design and manufacture lightweight low pressure air distribution ducting systems for the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers. As the aerospace market continues to grow we have been successful in securing a number of exciting new programmes and our production team needs additional support to meet the demand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Team Leader to join a busy Production Team. The purpose of the role is to provide direction and ongoing support to develop and motivate a team of highly flexible, multi-skilled individuals. This role will report to the Production Shift Manager.
Key accountabilities for the Production Team Leader:
- Monitoring of staff development ensuring all personnel are adequately trained by identifying skill gaps and training needs.
- Measuring and conducting performance reviews to continually develop the team and provide feedback.
- Monitor conditions to ensure safe working environments, including carrying out risk assessments.
- Monitor timekeeping and attendance, including carrying out return to work interviews.
- Assist in the implementation of the Company’s disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Work with the Production Manager to achieve agreed KPI’s.
- Utilise Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques
What about you?
As a Production Team Leader, you will have:
- Proven experience of successfully supervising/managing a small team
- Success of achieving results by motivating the team to achieve objectives
- Previous experience of working within a Quality Control framework
- Previous experience of working in a target driven production/assembly environment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety principles
- Good communication, analytical, problem solving and team working skills
In addition, you may have:
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP planning tools
- Previous experience of implementing Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques
To find out more please log on to mpcg co uk and follow the link for - Search Client Jobs/General
How do you apply?
Select the Apply button
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Team Leader, Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Production team Leader, Manufacturing Supervisor will be considered for this role.