Project Manager / Construction Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Stoke on Trent (travel required)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company specialise in, fit-out, construction & refurbishment mainly in the retail and Food retail sector. They are looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Managers to join their team and contribute to the Company's planned expansion.
The Company is based in Stoke on Trent and despite being a nationwide role, candidate will be required to attend the Office frequently and therefore it will beneficial if based in a commutable area.
- Ability to manage multiple contracts
- Experience in producing detailed workable Programmes of Works based on scopes and design DRW's
- Ability to use Microsoft project and Microsoft Office, although training can be provided
- Chairing and Organising Client meetings from QS to PM to Retail Operations
- Good communication skills with all levels including Clients representative
- Experience and very knowledge in Construction Health and Safety policies and procedures
- High self-motivation and Organisation skills
- Candidate must not just understand the Mechanics of Managing a Construction / Fit Out Project but must also understand the critical nature of the Commerciality of a project
- Be a Team player but also have the knowledge and confidence to be able to act independently
- Food retail experience is an advantage (i. Coop, Tesco, Morrison, Sainsbury, etc.)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Administrator, Service Delivery Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, Project Manager, Project Controller, Project Supervisor, Construction Coordinator and Site Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Project Manager / Construction Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly