Based in Oxford
£20,206 to £21,217 + £750 essential car allowance per annum + benefits
Fixed term contract, 12 months, 37 hours per week
Passionate about great places to live, GreenSquare Group develops a range of new homes – for rent, shared ownership, and sale – and provides housing management, care and support, and commercial property services.
In our commitment to customer service we have an additional role within our 55+ Sheltered Services team to increase resident well-being and satisfaction.
The role involves developing and implementing activities to encourage social inclusion and to enable residents to organise their own activities and make maximum use of community facilities.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of organising activities or events, preferably for older people or other vulnerable client groups
- Experience of joint working with other agencies
- Customer focused, flexible and adaptable
- A team player, also self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills to a good standard.