Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Are you a challenge-driven Advanced Manufacturing Engineer with proven track record in industrial process engineering, and willing to become part of an international organisation?
In this role you’ll be reporting to the Global Design Centre Director, whilst managing an Advanced Manufacturing Engineering work package in New Product Development projects.
- Worked in international teams for global projects
- 10 years’ experience in industrial process engineering
- Available to travel internationally (10 – 15% of the time)
- Master´s degree in engineering (micromechanics, electronics, etc.)
- Has overseen the successful development of manufacturing processes
- Experience in project management with cross-functional teams
Manufacturing Engineer Duties
- Contributing to Make vs Buy analysis in the manufacturing activities
- Integrating innovation programs and developing manufacturing processes for products
- Integrating requirements and quality standards according to DFX standards
- Exploring and researching all emerging processes and manufacturing technologies
- Coordinating with our different teams to develop manufacturing processes
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes meet the right level of controls
- Annual bonus program
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance
Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and apply label systems. We provide global reach to over 50,000 customers with thirty subsidiaries, and six international technology centres. We also boast the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.