Warehouse / Factory Operative
Hourly rate: Minimum Wage
Location: Manby, Lincolnshire
Hours: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Our client has immediate vacancies for full time permanent position within their warehouse department to accommodate for expanding business.
- Pick sale orders using hand held terminals and warehouse management software.
- Rotate stock
- Accurately count stock
- Unload containers by hand
- Accurately check deliveries to packing list and book in using the Warehouse Management System.
- Maintain the upkeep of the warehouse with general cleaning.
- Assist in production department when needed.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Computer literate and willing to learn several computer systems
- Experience in warehouse work
- Forklift trained (Not Essential)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Self motivated and solution orientated
Our client is one of the leading suppliers in the electrical wholesale industry.
Through their dealings with more than 1,500 electrical wholesalers nationwide and by providing customers with industry leading lighting solutions across a full range of products, they aim to ensure that their brand is the right choice for lighting.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
Apply for Warehouse / Factory Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly