Advanced Sourcing Engineer
Are you a challenge-driven Advanced Sourcing Engineer with proven track record in new product introduction, with a sourcing and engineering background?
In this role you’ll join an international organisation, reporting to the Global Design Centre Director, whilst managing the sourcing in new product development projects. You’ll have an opportunity to be part of new product development projects and work in a highly cross-functional and multicultural environment.
- Ability to be fast, efficient, and resilient
- Educated to degree-level in engineering
- Project management skills and experience
- Design for manufacturing and process statistic controls experience
- Ability to work in a fast changing and diverse environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with suppliers
Sourcing Engineer Duties
- Managing sourcing and supplier performance in new product development projects
- Stating sourcing and supply chain requirements in projects
- Liaising with overseas manufacturing plants and contractors, with occasional travel
- Working in cross functional teams and being a decision maker on sourcing
- Identifying future industrial needs and working with the supply chain division
- Organising the making and coordinating of samples and pre-series validation
- Annual bonus program
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance
Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and apply label systems. We provide global reach to over 50,000 customers with thirty subsidiaries, and six international technology centres. We also boast the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.