An excellent career development opportunity for a Sales Manager based at the Elgin Branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent basic salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme & quality company car).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development and nurturing talent, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate business savvy, hard work and determination to succeed.
The Role of Sales Manager:
- Growing and increasing sales in the branch's geographical area
- Continually identifying and developing new and existing business accounts
- Working as part of a tightly-knit branch team to achieve high standards of business excellence
- To be successful in the role, you MUST be a self-starter
Essential Sales Manager Skills:
- Hardworking and ambitious
- The ability to sell products and services effectively
- Determination to succeed and a thirst for meeting targets
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone)
- The ability to build and sustain professional relationships
- The ability to independently plan, organise and work to tight deadlines
- A smart and presentable appearance
- A great team player
- A valid UK driving licence
- Industry-specific sales experience
Desirable Sales Manager Skills:
- A proven track record working in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of the local infrastructure
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and over 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum (full time employees) plus Bank Holidays increasing with each completed years’ service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 42½ hours per week
- Monday-Friday (with occasional Saturday’s)
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.