£Competitive plus contributory pension, healthcare and other excellent benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Cunningham Lindsey in Solent are currently hiring a Surveying Administrator
About Cunningham Lindsey:
Cunningham Lindsey is one of the largest claims management and loss adjusting businesses in the UK and Ireland. We provide a comprehensive, round the clock, service to the insurance market.
Sergon Building Consultants is part of Cunningham Lindsey UK.
Sergon are specialists in the handling of Escape of Water and Flood cases, especially where Resilience aspects are concerned and we are working with a number of insurer clients and national organisations (DEFRA, RICS) to improve the claims handling process, customer experience and technical aspects when dealing with flood and escape of water cases.
You will be working within the Sergon Support Hub based in Whiteley, reporting to the Hub Manager.
Surveying Administrator – Job description:
This role predominately focuses on our new Resilience Services with the aim to work with surveyors to achieve impressive service standards and high levels of productivity.
- You will work alongside Surveyors throughout the UK
- You will ensure that the Surveyor adheres to service standards and ensure that reports are quality checked before uploading and issuing to all stakeholders
- You will be responsible for ensuring every project is progressed on time
- Whilst supporting Surveyors in the field, you will also ensure effective communication between clients, customers, suppliers and contractors
- This role will predominantly be supporting our Surveyors in the field
Surveying Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- Manage the Surveyors to ensure new work, site visits and Project Plans are always up to date
- Assess each project and ensure all information is made available to allow the Surveyor to progress the various stages in accordance with service standards
- Deal with correspondence on a daily basis, this will involve responding to various sources including customers, clients, surveyors and suppliers by telephone, email or letter, whichever action is most appropriate to progress the project
- Individual project plans and target dates must be correctly maintained at all times
- Maintain systems data in accordance with company standards and the Data Protection Act
- Review outstanding projects in line with service standards on an individual and portfolio basis. In reviewing a case, all required action to progress the project to the next stage must be taken
- Work in conjunction with Surveyors to ensure all service standards are met, and fee production is maintained
Surveying Administrator – Essential skills:
- Confident working with figures
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Previous customer / client handling experience in a pressurised environment
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills
- Excellent teamwork and customer service is key to the success of this role
- Good organisation skills and communication (both verbal and written) are essential
- Empathy towards customers
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Team spirited
- Insurance knowledge is desirable but not essential
Due to the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be requested to undertake a DBS (formerly CRB) and financial sanctions check.
Cunningham Lindsey is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.