If you’re an extremely likeable, highly organised executive PA…
And you’re searching for an opportunity where you’ll have significant autonomy and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, growing professional services company with a huge vision to work alongside the MD. The company is well respected with a solid client base, and helps managing directors grow and develop themselves, their businesses and their teams.
You’ll possess the following characteristics:
- You are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word
- You have excellent interviewing skills to meet new people and ask probing questions
- You are extremely likeable, charismatic and understand what makes people tick
- You are highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done
- You can think outside the box, are proactive and solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile
- You are determined and self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade.
Based in our clients offices in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, you will be responsible for organising the MD, liaising with clients and prospects, organising events, building and maintaining relationships with strategic partners.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to be well rewarded, both in terms of remuneration and flexibility as a result of achieving excellence in the position. You will benefit from additional training and upskilling in your role. The role is full time, but may also suit a highly efficient candidate looking for a 30 hour per week commitment. The role attracts a salary £24-30k pro rata basic plus the opportunity of significant bonuses based on results (OTE £27-33k or more)
If you’re confident in your ability to help us achieve our vision, send your CV and covering letter to the link provided.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.