Payroll Admin Assistant
Title: Payroll Admin Assistant
Fixed Term Contract/Temporary
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 Dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
- Supporting on the provision of accurate and timely responses to payroll queries raised on the case management system
- Collating relevant monthly information for the monthly payrolls (sickness, benefits etc.)
- Completing checks on payroll for accuracy
- Updating payroll records as appropriate
- Assisting in the preparation and compilation of various Payroll reports
- General Admin
- Assisting with other ad hoc duties as and when required
Person Profile and Criteria:
- Excellent IT skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be at least an intermediate at Excel – must know Pivot Tables and VLookups.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of payroll is desirable
- Knowledge of Oracle is desirable
- Dependable, focussed and detail orientated individual
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent team work capabilities
- Could suit a recent graduate who is willing to work hard, progress and learn.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.