Risk Assurance Officer
Risk Assurance Officer
Salary: £24,317 p/annum
Closing Dates: Sunday 29 July 2018
Interviews 16th August
The Together Housing Group is looking for a new Risk Assurance Officer to join our team based out of Wakefield, Yorkshire. The key aspect of this role, will be to support the Business Assurance Team in the maintenance and development of an effective risk & assurance management framework.
Role and Responsibilities
The post holder will provide assurance through the testing of existing control frameworks, undertaking risk-based assurance reviews and audits of key operational processes and systems, as well as providing advice on the enhancement of control & assurance system design
The successful Risk Assurance Officer, based out of Wakefield, Yorkshire will expect their day to day duties to consist of:
- To support the implementation, review and development of the risk and assurance management framework with a focus on the management of operational risks.
- To work with operational risk managers in identifying, assessing and reviewing key risks.
- To work with operational risk managers and business assurance colleagues in identifying, assessing and reviewing business controls and assurances.
- To support management reviews and to undertake compliance checks on key operational activities.
- To collate and report on operational controls and compliance against and within the risk management framework.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience or qualifications:
- Experience in reviewing and/or auditing performance or quality assurance within business and operational service areas.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
- Experience of engaging with operational managers in developing or improving services Ability to manage a variable workload and demonstrate strong prioritisation skills
- Able to evidence numeracy and literacy skills sufficient to carry out the duties of the post.
- Flexible approach to working hours in order to achieve work demands/priorities
- In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes; 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to submit a CV & Covering Letter using the button on the top right.
- OR email a copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org