General Service After Sales Accounts Admin
TITLE: General Service Aftersales Accounts Admin
JOB REF: T2885
DURATION: Temp – Permanent
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
ROLE PROFILE: General Sales and Aftersales Accounts Administrator
- Daily admin tasks such as answering phone calls, emails, post received and action as necessary including filing.
- Invoice service and commissioning: collect service/commissioning reports from engineers, ensure all jobs have a signed off sheet, allocate the stock and despatch. Liaise with the accounts team to invoice.
- Enter all stock invoices on the stock log.
- Stock control – Balance stock on Sage and Excel and ensure Engineers van logs are accurate
- Email/post sales invoices to relevant customers
- Chasing debtors for payment dates, overdue invoices, sending copy invoices and relaying invoice queries to relevant staff member.
- Process employee expenses received, ensuring they fall within the limits set within the staff handbook.
- Complete any supplier’s forms as necessary, e.g. Health and Safety questionnaires.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Service Supervisor.
- Assist with stock take at the end of each month
- Assist the General Accounts Admin in preparing aged debtors summery to enable comparison to previous month for Service and Aftersales at the end of each month
- Email/Post statements to customers and remittance to suppliers
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- An interest and natural ability with numbers and accountancy practices
- Accounts based experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A team player
- Enjoys a varied and busy workload
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.