B2B PR Executive – Construction Sector
Aggregate Industries is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group and a leading supplier of traditional and sustainable construction materials to major building and construction customers. With operations across the UK, we’re committed to helping create a better-built environment.
As business-to-business (B2B) PR Executive reporting to our Corporate Communications Manager, you’ll be responsible for the external communications for our business-to-business divisions, which include well-known brands such as Charcon. Accountable for delivering our external communications strategy for these divisions across all media channels, including social media, you’ll develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure an efficient flow of external content and to gain a solid understanding of the various business divisions’ products and services. Managing all B2B media relations activity, including liaison with journalists and other key stakeholders, you’ll also:
• create media interest around our divisions’ new initiatives, products and projects
• liaise with internal business leaders on bespoke communications
• write communication materials
• constantly monitor the media for communication and social responsibility activities
• supervise and co-ordinate social media activity.
Of graduate calibre and with a strong background in communications, you must have a proven track record of creating, delivering and measuring high-profile communication plans and of developing a strong digital brand presence. With a significant portfolio showcasing outstanding campaign experience, achievements and creativity, you have solid experience across multiple digital platforms, including analysis. Your first-class interpersonal and communication skills enable you to interact effectively with internal and external people at all levels and to build lasting relationships. Able to work both on your own initiative and as a team, you can also offer:
• great attention to detail
• good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines/targets
• a forward-thinking approach
• flexibility, with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
So if we’ve just described you and your aspirations then, apply for this B2B PR Executive role, please click on the APPLY button.
We believe in Equal Opportunities for all employees.