Painter & Decorators
Painter & Decorators
37 hours p/week
The advert closes on the 24th July, and we will hold interviews week commencing 30th July.
Due to the nature of the role, a full and current driving license is required.
The Together Housing Group is continuing to grow and expand and we have a great opportunity for a number of painter & decorators to join our planned works team, and be based out of Halifax, Yorkshire. This team is working across all of our housing stock and delivering a high level of finish to all pre-planned works (be it refits, rebuilds or total replacements).
The successful applicants for the painting & decorating posts will be there to provide an efficient and comprehensive customer focused & quality driven service. All of which will be based out of Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Role, Responsibilities and Key Skills
Your key duties as a painting & decorating technician will be;
- To carry out all types of painting & decorating jobs to both tenanted & vacant properties
- To carry out all your repairs with an ethos of “Right First Time”
- To keep all records as required, either on paper or using your PDA
- To make measurements, quantification and procure materials as required
In order to undertake work as a painter & decorator, based out of Halifax, Yorkshire you will require;
- Experience of working competently in all disciplines normally expected of a qualified painter & decorator
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of maximising the number of jobs completed and repairs in a single visit
- City & Guilds Craft Certificate in painting & Decorating (NVQ2) or equivalent
- In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes; 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to submit a CV & Covering Letter using the button on the top right.
- OR email a copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY