Part time, 21 hours per week – flexible how these hours are worked across the working week
Our Client is a leading national provider of retirement housing and care services for people aged 55 and above. They deliver affordable, contemporary, person-centred care and housing that meets individual needs, improves wellbeing and promotes independent living.
They currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator within their HR team. The successful candidate will provide a recruitment administration service to the business. You will build effective relationships with key customers and colleagues in HR, ER, L&D and Payroll to become a credible and trusted partner with the ability to influence manager behaviour by explaining what processes they need to follow and why.
This is a great time to join our Client as they have significant growth plans over the next 5 years which will enhance their customer experience.
To qualify for the role, you will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in an administration role
• Experience in recruitment administration and support (desirable)
• Experience of working with an information system
• An understanding of recruitment processes and solutions (desirable)
In return they will offer:
• Career progression
• 35 hours full time equivalent working week
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (However, would still need to work on bank holidays as required)
• Pension scheme
• Income protection
• Life Cover
• Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work, holiday purchase and Car leasing scheme
If you also have excellent interpersonal skills, display confidence when dealing with customers of the HR service, have good attention to detail and are customer and service quality focused we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 26th July 2018
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly