Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Are you a results-driven and highly rigorous Regulatory Engineer willing to be part of the growth of our Product Reliability and Regulatory Compliance department?
In this role you’ll be in charge of developing expertise for product regulatory approvals worldwide, according to targeted specifications of the products.
- A strong knowledge of EMC testing and mitigation
- Degree in Sciences (preferably Electrical Engineering)
- Strong knowledge of UL, ETL, CE, and other global safety directives
- Five year track record of experience in safety and EMC standards
- Experience in global markets and working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to interpret and analyse mechanical and electrical drawings
Regulatory Compliance Engineer Duties
- Participating in cross-functional projects for product development and product lifecycles
- Work closely with the Global Regulatory Compliance expert and with other regulatory compliance engineer or technician on project work
- Informing stakeholders of changes to the standards, directives and regulations
- Creating guidelines on product safety to promote awareness within the company
- Reviewing the product specifications and participating in design reviews to obtain regulatory compliance approvals
- Working with the certifying laboratories and organisations during testing
- Annual bonus program
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance
Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and apply label systems. We provide global reach to over 50,000 customers with thirty subsidiaries, and six international technology centres. As well as several equipment repair centres and manufacturing plants, boasting the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.