Synoptics Ltd is a dynamic, expanding company supplying advanced digital image processing and analysis systems to international markets
We are looking for an Applications Specialist for the Microbiology division of Synoptics, Synbiosis. Synbiosis specialises in automated colony counters and zone sizing systems for the industrial and clinical sectors. In this challenging and rewarding position the successful candidate will play an important role in training and managing end users while supporting the sales team from a technical perspective.
- Key contact with new and existing customers
- Ability to demonstrate, install and validate products with external customers
- Provide clear and concise training
- Support Sales team with commercial and technical assistance
- Provide pre-and-post sales support
- Participate in implementing new products onto the market
- Follow-up and validation of new applications and new products in collaboration with R&D department
- Support other teams on a cross-functional basis
- 2-3 years' experience working in a Microbiology Environment
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Attendance at exhibitions, workshops and presentations at scientific conferences
- Travel as and when needed.
Salary would depend on experience.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV, giving details of current salary / expectations via email.
Closing Date: Friday 16th Aug 2018
If you have not heard from us by 17th Aug 2018, please assume you have not been successful
Apply for Applications Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly