Operations Administrator / Operations Assistant
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Location: Wooburn Green
Salary: £19,000 £26,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading IT services and solutions provider offering end-to-end IT solutions for commercial and public-sector organisations. Ranked among the UK's top 50 IT companies, the Group has gained a reputation for providing a consistently high-quality service that has delivered long-term strategic relationships with both customers and suppliers.
They are proud of their team and as a family business they strive to ensure complete customer and employee satisfaction which is achieved by their friendly, energetic, fun and hardworking approach.
The role will entail learning various job functions and skill sets which means having the unique ability to move around the department and work with each team member in order to learn their processes and the work flows they perform so that cover and assistance can be given anywhere, at any time, as and when needed.
It is very much a hands-on position and it will give you the opportunity to create, adapt and make this position very much your own. It's a varied role in a busy department which focuses on Purchasing, Engineers Sparing Support, as well as other areas of administration so, if you're a motivated, enthusiastic and proactive individual, you could be who they're looking for.
About Your Team:
You'll be integral part of the Operations Team and as an Operations Administrator you will help to ensure the smooth, professional and consistent day to day running of the Department. This is a role which will evolve and allow their business to flow and grow.
- Understand the Company's business and learn the various functions within the Department so that you are able to support the Operations Team
- Handle phone calls from internal and external individuals including; customers, engineers employees
- Respond in a timely manner to email correspondence
- Work with a bespoke computer system
- To cover and assist with the different areas of the Department including; Purchasing, Internal Admin, Engineering Sparing Support, Operational support
- To give assistance when and where required within the team
- Perform any other functions within Operations as instructed by the Operations Management team or Directors
- Escalate any issues as soon as possible to the Operations Management team
The ideal Candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with a high level of customer service and people skills
- Be educated to A level or equivalent (Essential)
- Have experience in a purchasing/procurement role (preferred)
- Be able to work equally well independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate high level of Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Be cheerful and positive disposition, reliable and a good listener
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Be highly organised, resourceful and able to multi task
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Have experience in a busy, professional office environment an advantage
- Full UK Driving License
In return the Company offers:
- Training Programme
- 23 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Company Annual Ball and other social events through the year
- Charity focused Company
- Group personal pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Refreshments and private car park
- Health assured employee assistance programme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Senior Administrator, Office Assistant, Operations Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Senior Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Operations Administrator / Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly