Start date: 28th August 2018
We are recruiting for a part time Reprographics Assistant to join our excellent team 30 hours a week during term time (plus 1 weeks work during the summer).
The Reprographics Assistant will support the day-to-day delivery and development of a responsive and customer focused reprographics service on a part-time basis.
- Reprographics experience
- Computer literate
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and use initiative
- Customer care skills
Reprographics Assistant Duties
- Supporting work requests in a variety of formats
- Working with college staff to assist with request requirements
- Preparing quotes, stock orders, and budgets
- Undertaking basic publishing tasks e.g. design or re-formatting
- Monitoring quality control procedures
About Aquinas College
Aquinas has been a thriving Catholic Sixth Form College in Stockport since 1980, with over 1900 FTE students today. Our latest Ofsted inspection rated the College as "Good" overall with inspectors commenting on the excellent individual support for students and the college’s outstanding response to educational and social inclusion.
As a college committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The college is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. The Reprographics Assistant will be subject to a Disclosure Application of the appropriate level to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note, interviews will be held immediately.