Welder Fabricator & Sheet Metal Worker
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Welder Fabricator & Sheet Metal Worker to join a well-established company bases in Essex!
The Role: WELDER FABRICATOR & SHEET METAL WORKER
Preferably general sheet metal worker. Applicant will be welding mainly MAG and TIG procedures undertaken so the applicant will need MAG experience.
You will be required to work from drawings and written specifications. To secure a position candidate should have good numeracy and mechanical skills.
Preference given to those with NVQ or City & Guilds certification/ qualifications or equivalent.
- Working unsupervised
- Must be able to easily understand and communicate in English
- Preserving through difficult jobs
- Being deft and coordinated
- Understanding technical plans and drawings
- Maintaining good eye sight
- Implementing health and safety policies
- Maintaining accuracy
- Understanding numerical and mathematical calculations and data
- Focusing on creating a finished product
- Time and project management
- Being professional and responsible
- References will be required.
The role will have an immediate start, salary will be negotiable dependent on completion of a minimum 3-month trial basis and would reflect overtime to maximum salary achievable.
Applicant must be able to work within a team and will be expected to integrate within the company and perform to the company’s ethos, rules and regulations.
Applicant must have a good understanding of the health and safety aspects associated with working within the industry.
Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm (some overtime may be required)
Salary: £28,000.00 Per Annum based on 40hrs per week plus overtime with total achievable in excess of £38,000.00 Per Annum
Job Type: Full-time – 3 MONTH TRIAL MINIUMUM
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Welder Fabricator & Sheet Metal Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly